Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 7, 2021

PRONE TO WANDER~A new month in 2020


NOVEMBER 2020 NOTES
A NEW SUNDAY, A NEW MONTH

Sometimes, I think that the past 6 months has given me an excuse to live in a haphazard way. My spiritual habits have gone out the window. I keep telling myself, I’ll start over sometime soon. Soon comes along to soon and again just like our governor, I want to keep moving the goal.
I try to encourage myself to not wait, just start today.
Daylight Savings Time ended. Standard Time begins. I have a love/hate relationship to each.
Personally, I love to get up early but have found myself squandering those hours to watching Dr. Quinn, checking my e-mails, and scrolling through my Timeline. But what of the real life Timeline?
Sometimes I have difficulty getting out of bed now that cooler morning weather has set in. My body doth protest. Many times I get off track and have to adjust the line and start all over again, tomorrow. Each day is full of new God given mercies and his faithfulness remains the same.
AND TODAY, MONDAY, “PRONE TO WANDER” as strands of Come Though Fount Of Every Blessings wander through my mind.
“Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;”
~rjs

No comments:

Post a Comment