Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 7, 2021

THE NOSEY NEIGHBOR~Hart to Hart

THE NOSEY NEIGHBOR~May 30, 2020

The Jacarandas, Jasmine, Palms, colorful array of flowers, and Bougainvillas keep following me around. The Catalpa tree has shed most of its blooms. The Mimosa tree is now in full bloom.
I wandered into the other half of the next neighborhood, finding new things that caught my eye. As a whole, it was soundless, except for an occasional dog, the birds and far away sound of the freeway that has appeared to pick up traffic as some of the restrictions have lifted.
Neighborhood means different things to different people. It is moderately diverse as seen by the architecture. I was attracted by the tree lined- streets and the great landscaping and outside living areas since the pandemic.
I detected the soothing sounds of flowing water in fountains here and there. From pompous to quaint and ornate, they have appeared to be popular over the last few months.
The early morning hours called, 2.8 miles logged into my activity app.
Spring continues to burst with changes.
Longer daylight hours are the biggest clues,
the sight of squirrels vivaciously chasing each other and the birds sound different, spreading the news of availability.
Individual birds are getting into the feathered dating scene.
Then I got caught up in an episode, old TV show, Hart To Hart while drinking my second cup of coffee.
What I liked most about the show was how close the Harts were and also how very happily married. They knew each other extremely well and respected each others opinion. That is what I remembered the most about the series. The people they fought every time were incidental to the show to me, but my favorite part was to see such a happy and nice looking couple. The series was very well done full of beautiful places and beautiful people. Their cute dog, Freeway, was adorable.
Max was a dream of a house caretaker, and a cook, a series featuring crime and mystery, suspense and adventure, but above all the constantly romantic relationship between the married couple, the Harts, around which this story revolves.
It's a wonderful series for both mystery and romance. Jennifer Hart depended on her husband a lot when she was in danger.
I'm into my seventies now and I love watching old movies and TV shows that were playing back when I had not time to watch them.


No comments:

Post a Comment