Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CALLED TO WALK


  Our Gentle Man, 

  I have been blessed to be a helper/care giver to perhaps one of the most mystifying of all my experiences. 

  A tearful thought came to mind, that we have all been called to “Walk in a manner with which we have been called.”  Eph.4:1

    A sobering thought, that each of us, have been “called” to serve God through a journey not always by choice.

 Our LOVED ONES are WALKING in a manner that God has chosen for them , perhaps to serve us in ways to strengthen our relationship with Him or to draw others into His Kingdom.

 “WALKING” is common every day living. We take it for granted until circumstances come about that make it difficult or uncomfortable.   Difficult because the message from the brain has not reached the feet, discomfort because of pain, or any other reason.

  We are also admonished to “Walk with patience.”  

       This is a view from our Gentle Man if he could talk for one minute:

  I will whisk you around the block,

 stopping randomly to watch or look at something of interest,

 or perhaps pick up a twig or pick at a piece of moss.

  I will twirl anything for you, perhaps a large maple leaf by the stem.

  I will hold onto your arm or hold tightly, that’s how I know for sure, you are there.

   I will remain a mystery to you for words will not come.

  I will let my eyes tell with perhaps an occasional random word.

  I will willingly eat most anything, specially ice cream.

  I love the feel of most things. 

  With a twinkle in my eye, I am keeping you all on your toes.

 I  am WALKING IN THE MANNER, God has chosen for me. 

  I would not have chosen it but for the fact that it WAS CHOSEN for me. 

  It was you also whose calling to Care Give may not have been your choice of calling

 but here we all our serving, telling our story for His Glory. 




"Walk before the Lord, in a way that is pleasing to Him.  Gen.17:1




"For we are sojourners and transients before you, As were all our fathers; Our days on earth are as a shadow." I Chron.29:15


The appearance of the world around you depends on what you lay your eyes on.  One of Gary's random stops to take in his environment.

"Lord, you have established peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us." Isaiah 26:12

"We walk by Faith and not by sight."







LOVED ONES FOR HIS GLORY

Capturing the frustrations & struggles of the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment