Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2022

PUZZLES & PRAYERS


PUZZLES & PRAYERS
"Caregivers are people made in the image of God, like all the people of the world. For that reason and many others, we are to pray for them. 
Prayer is the lifeline for a caregiver and there will be times their burden is so heavy they require someone to pray on their behalf. 
Caregivers often need someone to stand in the gap for them. They get so busy caring for someone else they become isolated and unable to take care of themselves.
In Ezekiel 22:30, the prophet is asking for someone to stand in the gap for Jerusalem. God had found no one. I personally know when I was caring for my mom, I struggled to care for myself. My family saw me dive into a deep depression, stop eating, and want to run away from it all. I did not
feel capable, but so alone. Just like God was looking for someone to stand in the gap and build the wall, caregivers need prayer warriors who will stand in the gap for them." ~Crosswalk, Ashley Hooker
Not only is praying standing in the gap but I would like to think of myself as providing short mini respite gaps. ~rs

No comments:

Post a Comment