Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 1, 2022

POST CARDS & PRAYERS

POST CARDS & PRAYERS

Dear Lord,
"As this new day dawns, I rise with wonderings of how my day will be.
Will it be good, or will it be filled with struggles that seek to drain my strength?
I call on you to take control of my day and give me discernment to handle whatever comes my way.
Give me peace in knowing that I cannot fix everything.
Provide your words of comfort to me when I am running low on strength. Open my eyes to see all that is good when I can only see the pain and grief.
Close my mouth when I need to just listen and give me words of encouragement to share when it is needed. Provide me relief when I grow tired.
Help me see your plan through all the fog of life.
Remind me that caring for my loved one is a privilege. It is an honor, not a burden. I pray for the restoration of my soul.
I pray for strength to make it through this day. You said not to worry about tomorrow, so I won’t.
Lord, you are the healer, the Great Physician. Heal my heart when it's broken and heal the pain when my loved one hurts.
Always help me remember when I feel alone,
I’m not.
You are always there, going before me to prepare the way." ~Crosswalk devotional
In the name of Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment