Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 24, 2018

HAVE SCREWY NATURE OF TRIALS GOTTEN TO YOU?

"As you do not know the path of the wind,
    or how the body is formed in a mother’s womb,
so you cannot understand the work of God,
    the Maker of all things." ~Ecclesiastes 11:5


 We all have stories and encounters.  While we experience the grandeur of the world God has placed us in, many of us will trek through difficult terrain as we walk the rocky road of life.  You may have had many dashed hopes.  You may have memories of churning waters that have made up your life.
You may have the heart ache that could have been spared had we not known the storm clouds brewing or spared had we known years ago.  I find myself in the already and the not yet to come.  I find myself wondering why couldn't others have been more understanding.
I find it distressing that some people just don't get it.   "Be more normal!" they scream in an inaudible way of which I am guilty of.
A thankful heart takes the sting and screwy nature out of life's trials.  God's presence is grounds for gratefulness.  He sustains me and tightly holds me and cares for me.

“The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel” (which means “God with us”). ~Matt.1:23
"...And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” ~Matt.28:20


As I look forward to ending this year and beginning a new year, the most valuable lesson I have learned is that sometimes, well most of the time that changing expectations will transform perspective.  
Imperfections, human quirks and errors make marriage most challenging equal to exasperation.


However, Get it!  We are here to glorify God!
  To focus on the Lord! 

Please don't let your relationships "look like a nuclear winter."

No comments:

Post a Comment