Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

#1 DEAR MR. SCOOOOF Grow Old With Me (Video)

Dear Mr. Scooooof,
I am your wife and you are my husband. I know I am not perfect and in those respects we are alike.
I wished for a husband. I got one.
I wanted a husband who could cook. It didn't happen. I got an all around handyman.
I wanted someone who would be my biggest fan. I got you.
We have supported each other through thick and thin.
Learning the ropes of marriage has been a life long process.
I wanted more memories. I got plenty of those, both good times and bad times as well.
I wanted to be a better woman and wife. Because of all we've been through, I am.
I wanted a family. You gave me one.
I wanted adventure. You have contributed amazing adventures. There is never enough words to describe all we have been through together.
Without you, I wouldn't be the person I am today.
Thank you for all the years and memories.
Mrs. Scooooof ~rjs
GROW OLD WITH ME LYRICS CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment