Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 20, 2018

SUNDAY'S STROLLER WARS


Grace & Peace
Sunday morning,  Sunday mornings are important to us. Today's clouds  shroud unforgettable Sunday moments.
 Sunday mornings are important because my, mind and soul need time to refresh, to let go, to enjoy friendships, to be refreshed by God's Word.  To me, Sunday mornings are sort of like a party, an adventure.
It's not to difficult to walk through a Sunday morning without noticing anything, to think and to ponder, anything short of amazing.
The "J" tree

  Sundays create opportunity, setting the stage for a new week.
Sunday speaks volumes, enjoying pleasures of reconnecting with friends not seen in the last week.
It's always comforting to know that God's Word will be taught.

It is an effort to get ready to go to church on Sunday mornings.  I fight thoughts to snuggle deeper under the covers but know if I do it will be that much harder to rise.  I rejoice in that I did get up and got going.
We tend to be creatures of habit and join our parking mates.  My thoughts drift off to the blessings of greeting one in a car near by.  We have known each other for years.  We briefly chat about health, family, and grandchildren, then part ways.
STROLLER PARKING


 Every stroller has a story to tell and it is awesome to see so many young families attending, all eager to learn from God's Word.
I love my church.


For a day in your courts is better than a thousand elsewhere..."
  Psalm 84:8

No comments:

Post a Comment