Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

GRANDMA FROGGER's GREEN DAY

Another Frog Time story for my Grand Froglets and Frogsters.

I like to tell stories that happened way back in Frog Time.
Frogs like to hop and jump just like you do.  And that is why I like to watch you hop and jump.
My hops and jumps in Frog Time began in another country called Mexico. I was a first baby froglet in my family.  Five other froglets followed.
Father and Mother Frogger were pioneer missionaries.
 When I was just a young froglet, we did not have electricity or any running water.
And you know we frogs love water and we like it running.
We frogs also like the color GREEN.
We saw GREEN  everywhere, the avocado trees, the coffee trees, the GREEN chile bushes, the green grass, rows and rows of corn.  We ate GREEN!
We loved GREEN.  We lived in GREEN villages far from the big city. 
My back yard was a whole country side of GREEN.
I did not have many toys.
My toys were sticks & stones and anything I could find to pretend with.
  We made lots of "forts".  My favorite fort was high in the avocado tree branches with a book to read.
I only had a doll, sometimes I had two or three and I made all their clothes when I got older.
I had one or two dolls.
When I was very, very little, we did not have a car so we had to ride the bus.

On one of those bus rides I left my doll on the bus after we got off and I never saw her again.
WE ALL KNOW FROGS GO LADIDAH  Click Here to hear song
GRANDMA FROGGER'S GREEN DAY


 


No comments:

Post a Comment