Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 26, 2015

ALZHEIMER'S~ How Heavy Is Your Bag?

HOW HEAVY IS YOUR BAG?
I have decided that I need a new bag.  The looks of my present bag confirms that fact.
Becoming a care giver gives new meaning to the word “bag” and new meaning to the words “be prepared”.
As life changes, so does the contents of my bags.  Knowing the essentials to place in my bag helps me feel more comfortable in any situation.
Unexpected events will happen!  Plan on it!
What do I place in my care giving bag?
There is always the basic original items that may be needed depending on the needs and a few other things to make the adventure more comfortable:

Extra personal items
Tissues and wet wipes
Cloth drool wipers

Healthy snacks
Hand sanitizer
Mad money
Small bottles of water that can fit in your bag without taking up a lot of room or weighing it down.

So no matter what the size or shape of my bag, it is the contents and the way I carry it that makes a difference.
Be equipped to leave home by placing your bag somewhere by the front door.  There is no need to pack each time.  Be prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment