Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 14, 2015

DON'T GIVE UP: Special Valentine post

My journey with my loved one is in its 40th year.
We have been through many challenges and
have seen many changes.  I am so glad that
we are not given the privilege of knowing what
is ahead as I would have easily been tempted
to give up
Well, we all have LOVED ONES of one kind
or another, parents, a spouse, children, grand
children, some one you are care giving, and
pets.
Well back to today.  Yet thoughts of some of
the past.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the career path
that was chosen for me, however, this past
year has brought about many changes in my
life and the energies are not as vibrant as
before.
My husband has had to take on the more
physical part of the work. We have been
co-care giving at our present employment
as well as caring at home for my 93 yr. old father who
has been with us now for about 10 months.
So I have been doing much reflection on the
past and the blessing that it has brought.
Our journey with the Prices continues to be
a blessing.  It is in pleasant surroundings
with a view of the golf course in Friendly
Valley.
We have enjoyed following a flock of
geese on the golf course as well as sightings
of a coyote and lots of bunnies, birds and
golfers.   Not to mention Wi-Fi privileges.

I was going through some of the sideshows
I have made to show just what one can do
with our Loved Ones at various stages of
their journey into Alzheimer’s and I came
upon one that was really special with two
of my many special men.   With out either of them
I would not have gotten this video/slideshow.



No comments:

Post a Comment