Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 13, 2014

LITTLE BLESSING: Nursery ministry

Well here I am blogging again and counting all my little blessings.  I continue to enjoy these little blessings and I am thankful for all the parents who trust us with" their young cherubs.  I must say most of them must be doing a pretty good job as most of them are so well behaved as one can see by the picture.  They range from 14 to 21 months and this is where they sit during our "worship time".   A few will do the motions to the songs and others sit and watch.  We basically sing the same songs every Sunday and they enjoy it.  During Bible story time they sit, most of them, quietly munching on their "church cookies", the infamous, Maria ones.  This last Sunday, there were 17 all total so it was one busy morning.   As the children were being checked in, I also enjoy talking with the older siblings who come in with their parents.  One of my former little charges around three yrs. of age came in to help check in his younger brother.  I asked him if he was looking forward to going to his class.  He stood next to the wall, tall and proud and replied that he was going to big church with his dad and mom.  I told him how excited I was that he got that privilege and his eyes brightened up when I further asked him if he was going to listen to the music.
http://cultivatingjoy-cultivatingjoy.blogspot.com/2015/12/bubbles-bible-stories-slideshow-video.html#.V5elCa6G-Y4 

No comments:

Post a Comment