Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 3, 2022

DEAR GOD,~Another day

Dear God,

Another day is ahead, and once again, I want to release my grandchildren, Micah, Chloe, Bethany, Zack, Lily, Chester, Eliza, and Alice, and children, Amy, Hannah, and Sarah who I love so incredibly much, straight into your tender care. Because I know that’s the best place they could ever be. Thank you in advance for all that you have in store, for this day, for this season, and for their entire lives

I ask for your wisdom and direction over their days, that you would give them understanding beyond what their years say they should even know. I ask that you would remind them again of how very much you love them. I pray that they find security and confidence fully in you, knowing that you are trustworthy and true.

I ask for your peace to cover them. I pray for laughter and joy to fill their day. I ask that you would give them boldness and courage to face the challenges set before them, with the confidence and calmness that can only come from your Holy Spirit. AMEN

(Prayer shared from somewhere & edited slightly.)

Alice, Easter 2022

Micah, Chloe, Bethany, Zack
April 2022

Easter Sunday, 2022


No comments:

Post a Comment