Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

A-MA-ZING er OF A YEAR

 To a great season ahead, and to all of you who’ve supported me through year 71 or is it 72, thank you so much. It’s been an A-MA-ZINGer of a year.




CARPE DIEM !

"Variety is the
SPICE OF LIFE
but
SYRUP is the
SAUCE OF DREAMS."
My favorite server handed me a to-go bag with a mug to take home as a gift along with cheese cake and strawberries. What a special way to begin my day.



Drink coffee! Do Stupid Things Faster with More Energy.

— Unknow



Life has a funny way of giving you what you need, not what you want. And I guess life just realized that I needed a morning like this to start my day.

To-Go bags are basically gift wrap for THE PERFECT PRESENT.


"Life’s too  memorable to not "seize the day".

 Life journey, endure it we must, along with its bumps and learning we must.  Navigating those bumps are great learning lessons or bust."~rjs


We accumulate so much in so many years of living.



Make every moment count they say.

Life is speeding along.

 When you get older it seems like years have gone by in the time it takes you to blink your eye.

 Remember childhood? When time  seemed to last forever?

How much joy can you squeeze from   life?

Grab a hold of joy when you can because  

you never know what the next day brings.


Appreciate the journey, most of the time we don't end up where we expect.

Appreciating the now, for which I am constantly reminding myself, I will consider myself better off while keeping my eye on the goal.

There are several things I consider as goals for the coming year, to never stop learning, to stay curious, to view all things as temporary, and to prepare the mind for change.  


I don't ever want to forget 2020 or 2021, how my friends and neighborhood quietly blessed me.  Each year, on birthday day, is always an evaluation or state of my life in review. Click here PAST BIRTHDAY IN REVIEW


I am optimistic about my next year in life and look forward with anticipation as to what God has planned. 

 I'm ready for an epic adventure, the syrup of my dreams.  haha.






No comments:

Post a Comment