Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 31, 2018

GOOD BYE 2018, HELLO 2019


"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on." ~Hal Borland

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.  Now with the traditional feasts behind us, I am excited to make fresh memories with you.
Blog traffic took a nose dive the past two months but hey, readers, we did it! We survived and thrived the year.

 Another year is almost gone and a joy filled one awaits.  So let's be honest, sometimes those of us who exude joy can be downright annoying at times.

  Beyond the midnight ball drop and the fire works begins another year.  Where has 2018 gone?  How can it be possible that 2019 is around the corner?

Pastor Rick

Twelve new months and 365 new chances to redeem the time God has given us. 
Cultivate JOY and focus on your walk with God.  Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

"Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil." Ephesians 5:15,16

Twelve months to decorate the year with treasured memories and memorable days, yes, and joy too, Lord willing.
Friends/Family since 1975

I appreciate all the good things that this past year has given me and anticipate those yet to come. 

I am grateful for the beautiful moments I have experienced in the last 365 days  that wouldn’t have been quite the same without all of the special people in my life, YOU!
This New Year's goal is to walk the corridors of joy and praise, to emulate the love and warmth you all have shown me.
Many of you made this past year so special for me.
Mother/Daughter


I'd like to thank those of you who have lifted me up and delivered encouraging words and those of you who thought you didn't but did.
2018 Annual Christmas get-together




 Tim Keller has said that “It is people without resources who know best the lavishness of God’s love.”
SURPRISE!
BFF's
So as we begin to journey into this next year, let's consider a few things.
SLOW DOWN!  Find joy in the moments.
Holding on to God's Word

  The older I get, the faster time appears to accelerate.
AD/Dementia Support Group

LISTEN to the call of joy, the beauties in life and those little gifts.  Consider the purpose that grounds our lives.
The Smiths

Familiarize the mind with joy.
The Ledwells


Expect God to walk with you.  Point all your arrows in the right direction.
 I thank God for the miracle of getting me through last year.
A Class act
I saw some bad days and I saw some good days so I suppose I am all right.
With an amazing Lady

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"Joy is the ability to rise above circumstances and failed expectations to realign with a deeper purpose and fresh perspective." ~Anon
Learning from God's Word together~EWG



One of my favorite songs:
"The sun comes up
My favorite receptionist

It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes" ~Matt Redman lyrics
10,000 REASONS  

No comments:

Post a Comment