Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 6, 2017

ANOTHER CHAT WITH GRANDMA FROGGER



Well, GOOD MORNING all my little Grand Froglets and Frogsters!



I was just reading from my mother's old Bible.
It says here in John 
that God is a Spirit.  Really?
Does that mean He is invisible?
Yes, and he is everywhere because God's Word tells me.
So if I can't see God how do I know he is there somewhere?
We can't see air either but we know it is there because we need it to stay alive.
We can't see the wind but we can feel it and see what it can do.   Sometimes it get very angry and knocks over trees.

WHO HAS SEEN THE WIND ?

Who has seen the wind?
Neither I nor you:
But when the leaves hang trembling,
The wind is passing through.

Who has seen the wind?
Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads,
The wind is passing by.

We know that God love's beauty because we see all the beautiful things God has made.
Many of us Froggers have never seen our great-great-great-grandparents.
Grandpa Loren's Grandparents

But we know they lived because we would not be here without them.  
They may have passed on to us the color of our hair and our blue or brown eyes, or a special dimple or the way they smiled.
There are many people we will never see, hear, or touch, but we know they lived before us because we know or see some things about them.  We have seen some things they have done.  We have seen photos of them.
Great Great Grandpa Solomon

That's how it is with God.
I get excited when I look at really old pictures. 
You know that old shoe box in the attic stuffed full of photos?
Or the little box of slides and negatives?
Or the photo album with the cellophane covers?  


I have pictures of great-great-great-grandparent froggers and I have read stories about them.
Great Grandpa Dad, Loren sitting in the wagon with Richard & Jamie
  So I know they lived, how they lived and I will be seeing many of them in Heaven.
Great Great Grandpa Solomon near the Walnut Dryer

Who has ever seen God?
Neither You nor I
But we know he's everywhere.
Who has ever seen God?
Neither I nor you.
But we know God for the things He has done.
And because of this, THE IMPORTANT THING ABOUT GOD IS THAT HE IS GOD!

GRANDMA FROGGER'S BIBLE Click here


Grandma-froggers-green-day CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment