Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2016

PHOTO GALLERY~Zapotitlan yrs.

THE MAGIC OF THE LAND-ZAPOTITLAN  capture the beauty of the land which although much has changed, much has not.  These were places that Dad visited.

 Most of these photos were captured in or near Zapotitlan.
ON THE TRAIL~typical landscape and mud on the trails

Becky found a little friend to share with
An outing to the Sempoala River that was located by the Village of Zapotitlan


Those out fits most likely made from the flour and chicken feed sacks sent from the States


Someone was always goofing off

Do we really have to hold hands?

With Maura, Eddy's nanny

Hey!  LOOK!


ALL READY FOR SUNDAY


Okay!  So I got  tired of seeing my brother with me in all the pictures so I cut him out of this picture.

Me with my Nanny Piedad

This is the way we got our bath.

Me in the tub and Eddy on Mothers lap

Learning to walk

Waiting for those beans & tortillas & powdered milk in my bottle. My first solid food was Cream of Wheat.

This lap is getting to small.

Just looking around my new home.

It's just me and my Nanny

Our outdoor patio and play area.

Becky found a box.


Back in the saddle again

Pausing in our great patio area.


It looks like I got curly hair back then.

About six months old

Me and my Nanny Piedad



Becky Putting on a show for the boys Home boys


The boys from the Boys Home with Mother holding Eddy


As Happy as a Lark.   Six-hour trip from Zapotitlan to Cuau for the Chrismas Festival.  We stayed over night in Tapacholoyan went on to Cuau in the morning.  Brother Ed cried all night of colic.
I asked my father how the POTTY TRAINING  was done.  He gave me that funny little grin and said "We let the maids handle that."  I have no clue what I was doing in this picture but I would like to think I was happily singing a song. ~1952  I was three yrs. old

When you dress up for that perfect picture for the slide show and the kids are having issues.

Two kids with an Attitude  ~Not happy in these fancy clothes.  But Mom & Dad are trying to get the Missionary update pictures
The Once-a-year Missionary Conference in Tamazunchale~ 1952

1949
Hazel Eby, Susan Bergen (Both Nurses) Dad (as superintendent of this field) and Me in Dad's arms

No comments:

Post a Comment