Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

THE VOICE OF JOY: Celebrating 40 yrs.! Video

A reminder to stick with it to the end.  God has not called me to quit. 

40 yrs. Of Dancing In The Minefields Of Life

 Remind me dear Lord that you continue to walk me through and around life's minefields.

Navigating through life has been hard.

March 2014

I admit that there have been times we've nearly fallen into minefields, wrong roads, or off that rocky cliff.
December 13, 1975

It's not the actual challenges life throws at me but learning how to deal with them.  I have struggled through parts of life that would be difficult and had it not been for your presence Lord, my status would be far from your plan for me.  ~Becky

 The-cost-and-beauty-of-marriage


Montecito Park Union Church

No comments:

Post a Comment