Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 17, 2015

This. Is. The. Day.

Forward Progress » Blog Archive » This. Is. The. Day.



This. Is. The. Day.

That the Lord has made.
"Regardless of what this day holds, it is the day that the Lord has made. He is not some cosmic clockmaker who set the universe in motion and then stood apart, watching it tick away. He’s still in the business of making days, and He’s made this one for me. Although I know very little of the potential ups or downs or highs or lows that this day holds, it is nevertheless the one made by the Lord. Because it is made by the Lord, I know that along with making it He has also given me the resources I need for it. I have the grace I need. The patience I require. The perseverance necessary. The discipline to do and work. Along with this day He’s made He has also given me His limitless supply which I take hold of by faith."

  “This is the day that the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it” (Psalm 118:24).

One of my favorite scripture verses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment