Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Inexorable March of TIME: Self-Reflections

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as we gaze

(Women)
Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears

(Tevye)
What words of wisdom can I give them?

How can I help to ease their way?                  Here, I sit, again, contemplating the many facets of my life.  The days are swiftly following each other as I visit various aspects of the past weeks.  I will admit that not every day has gone as planned, in fact, I have been visited by many surprises of which some have not been welcomed.  Surprises that have taken different,difficult courses at times. Challenges that have come in different shapes, sizes, and color.   

No comments:

Post a Comment