Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 21, 2013

For THIS you HAVE ME...

"Oh, could I tell,ye surely would believe it,  Oh,could I only say what I have seen (and heard)!  How should I tell, or how can you receive it?  How? Til He bringeth you where I have been.  Therefore, O Lord, I will not fail or falter..."--James G. Dale (founder of MIM, pioneer mission to Mexico)              This morning, 'looking out, as it were' into this New Year that I have just entered, I pondered on what it will bring forth...Will some desires remain unsatisfied?   Will hopes remain unrealized?   I look back, and THANK GOD, with true GRATITUDE for the way He has led.  There have been trials and challenges that have kept me looking to Him, reminding me...For THIS you HAVE ME.  I can testify to God's faithfulness to meet my NEEDS, physical, emotional and financial.  I can thank Him for faithful friends to depend upon for prayer.  I can be thankful for a God who has stood  by me all these years.


No comments:

Post a Comment