Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Feeling Stressed & Scattered?

SLOW DOWN!  Dear God, We praise YOU, for we are fearfully and wonderfully made.   Thank you for the wonderful way in which you have orchestrated our minds & brain to work together.   HELP me to slow down to BE STILL AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOD AND CREATOR OF ALL THINGS AND CONTROL THE INNERWORKINGS OF OUR BODIES.   You have given us the gift of memory to carry out the skills of living.  Thank you for those memory skills.  Keep us strong.  Guide my memory skills and help them to not be so scattered & stressed by the decisions I make for others I may be caring for.  Help me to resist the temptation to juggle to many tasks that I neglect to take care of my mind & memory through study of your WORD & proper brain & body nutrition.  Help us to be wise in our choices of that nutrition so as to maintain and ensure a healthier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment