Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 12, 2012

(46 unread) - cultivatingjoy2 - Yahoo! Mail

   I have always been suspicious of statins and have refused to partake on my Drs. invitations.  I have a collection of prescriptions that have never been filled due to the fact that my resistance would create a scene.  The FDA and Big Pharma are in bed together on alot of things.   Drs. treat symptoms and do not address the whole picture unless they are tuned to alternatives.  Treating a symptom for one thing, creates another symptom, which in turn creates another one and by the time you are old one pill begets another one and like bunnies reproduce so do your meds.   If I had given in to all I would be taking about 5 meds plus all my vits & supplements , up to 20 pills a day just to counter act the symptoms created by those drug muggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment