Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 30, 2017

END OF YEAR ROUND UP

Thanking God for the year that was and looking forward to the new year that will be.  God has brought me safely through another year.  I now know more the one who knows me more intimately.
2017

I find myself, at a time of very difficult passage brought about by circumstances beyond my control, loss of loved ones and disappointments in family relationships, however, with this comes the anticipation of new beginnings.
How does one manage those feelings and disappointments?
I have found that one of the most rewarding life moments is to let go of those moments I have felt most battered and betrayed by life's unfortunate events.
Life's challenges get harder the longer they last and the longer one lives.
You Can't take my JOY away from me.
 

I can see God's finger print on my life.
  The threads that have held it all together is having a lively faith in Christ.
In my care giving, I have experienced many minor life crises, it toughens one up, it makes one more supple and better adapted to spiritual growth.
  It has opened my life to many hidden benefits like being more open about my faith and sensitive to the needs of others.
  It has also been the spring board to new friendships.
New & Older Friends

Care giving has always been a passion of mine, yet sometimes care giving can create its own form of PTSD.
Returning back to "civilian life" so to speak, is currently creating a difficult time switching from being on high alert, always anticipating, always psyched up to respond.
My body is going through a "system reboot"  but I am left with new eyes and aspirations toward the future.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment