Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 12, 2014

Seasons


 I have titled this blog "SEASONS".  As my life propels forward it somehow keeps adding events to my life that have forced me to view life from a different perspective.

I have been asked often, "How are your doing?  How are you holding up?"

Well, because, I am human and live in a sinful world, I am not holding up as well as I would like.

There have been seasons of depression and anxiety.
There have been seasons of discouragement.
There have been seasons of not being able to concentrate on the task at hand and difficulty focusing.
There are some seasons that remain in a perpetual state of Ground Hog Day yet days are a constant change, an oxymoron.

If this is the Golden Age, then there is nothing about it that appears to be golden except for God's Word that remains the same. I hold on to His gold nuggets.
And that my friends is my motivation, the goal, the eternal perspective.

 I have had to turn to the Psalms for comfort and strength just to make it another day.
"I cry out to God most high,to God who fulfills his purpose for me."ps.57:2

SEASONS OF PRAYER         


"In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I cried for help..." Ps.18:6




"As for me, I am poor and needy, but the Lord takes thought for me.You are my help and my deliverer..."  Ps.4017


"The Lord sustains him on his sick bed; in his illness you restore him to full health." Ps.41:3
"He chose our heritage for us."  Ps. 47:4

I chose to use the above pictures as a tool for focusing on certain areas of prayer as I was having a hard time focusing and was so disorganized that I needed something to help me.  I will probably be visiting this blog often.

No comments:

Post a Comment