Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 10, 2013

A rewarding week

Enjoying the Stanley's back yard.  Inspecting the back side of the falls and Koi pond.


Enjoying the Koi.

Elaine feeding the Koi Cherrios.
It has been a very rewarding week as I sit here contemplating the many facets of this past week--care giving-nursery work, and gratitude searches.  I have no doubt about missing life's journeys, as the evidence of my adventures dispute that fact.  God has given me the strength and energy to do many things that have enriched my life in so many ways.  It is so easy to get caught-up in the drama of life that we fail to take notice of the small treasures along the way.                     Nature puts out a wonderful and beautiful show for us each day...don't miss it and God's mercies are new every day.  The importance of gratitude is so essential to one's JOY, forgetfulness and lack of awareness can be obstacles to reaching that goal.  If I have a tendency to repeat myself throughout my blogs, even though it may be due to forgetful tendencies, I take it as a reminder to be re-grateful for what ever it may have been. (ha,ha)

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Gary watching the fish. I've seen him like that countless times at his old koi pond. Seems so like himself.
    Thank you and thank you to your family for opening their home and backyard to Gary.

    ReplyDelete